What happened on the national scene, since we stopped coverage? Politically speaking, we are doing… remarkably. We’ve had:
- an official endorsement of white power
- a nuclear threat
- an accused sexual predator endorsing a child rapist for a political office
- a historic “tax cut”
- “Fire And Fury” by Michael Wolff
- a new expression “s-hole countries”
- and many other “gems” in-between
The majority of Americans (Angelenos included) are still waiting for the progress and final outcome of Robert Muller’s investigation of the so-called “Russian collusion” during the 2016 Presidential Election. So far, it didn’t prevent a “Very Stable Genius” from making America “great” or “white”. For now at least, we are the United States Of Righteous Indignation. In the meantime here in Los Angeles, we’re taking solace in our local leadership. It may not be totally “stable” or entirely “genius”, but – with an occasional exception – it continues to make us proud.
In addition to political developments there have been two other events that impacted us nationwide:
- The mass carnage in Las Vegas that deeply affected so many was perpetrated by a white American citizen, America-born and raised.
- The “Me, too” and “Time’s Up” movement – which came to be under politically unusual circumstances, to say the least – continues to change the social landscape and challenging abuse of power.
Anything L.A. Liberal Magazine’s Editor, E. Elrich